I’ve found that the right questions asked at the right time brings about breakthrough that no answers could bring. Questions introduce new perspectives, shifts paradigms, explores the unknown and somehow empowers the individual. Here are some of my favorite ones:
1. What is the reality here?
2. What is the one regret you do not want to have in this lifetime?
3. Whose life are you living now?
4. What opportunities are you missing?
5. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
6. What are the consequences of doing nothing – taking no action?
7. What are you tolerating?
8. Where is your integrity soft?
9. If i were to meet you in a year, what changes would have happened in your life?
10. What part of you has given up?
Which is your favorite? What other questions have you found powerful?